>I've just been using quite a good book on Pro/E. Unfortunately its out
>of print. Its called Inside pro/ENGINEER by James Utz and Robert Cox.
>Can anyone on this mail list recommend another pro/E guide which is
>both good and in print??
>Newcastle NE1 7RU
In the same batch of mail, I got the following from the Pro/E exploder:
This is an open communication forum. Pro/USER, Inc. makes no claims
as to the accuracy of any information provided, nor does it endorse
any of the products/services advertised herein.
********* Pro/ENGINEER Library Sale **************
OnWord Press is currently offering a Pro/ENGINEER User's Library for $199.
It includes 4 books & 6 issues of Pro/E:The magazine (sold separately, this
library would cost $225)
1. INSIDE Pro/ENGINEER 2E #1912 $49.95 version independent-written to 14
2. Pro/ENGINEER Exercise Book 2E #1913 $39.95 exercises current to version 15
3. Pro/ENGINEER Quick Reference 2E #1911 $24.95 written to version 14
4. Thinking Pro/ENGINEER: Mastering Design Methodology #1910 $49.95 vers. ind.
5. Pro/E: The Magazine - Bimonthly $60/yr (U.S.)
Orders may be emailed directly to email@example.com, faxed to 505/474-5020 or
phoned to 505/474-5120.
High Mountain Press
2530 Camino Entrada
Santa Fe, NM 87505-4835
They also have a Web site you might check out: http://www.hmp.com
\_ Steve Stewart phone:303-442-4604 \_
\_ protogenic, inc. fax:303-442-1368 \_
\_2820 Wilderness Place, Suite D \_
\_Boulder, CO 80301 email:firstname.lastname@example.org\_
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:37:07 EEST