Materialise NV is a Belgian application developer for Rapid Prototyping
systems. The Materialise products have a strong record in both the medical
and technical use of Rapid Prototyping. To keep up with demand for our
Windows 95/NT and UNIX software tools in this fast growing and challenging
industry we are expanding our wholly owned US subsidiary in Ann Arbor,
MI. We have an immediate position available for a support engineer.
- a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related
- background in CAD/CAE
- strong communication skills
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- willing and able to travel 30% of time
- support of sales in demonstration of products
- after sales support
- develop customer specific training material
- installation and training of products
The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the desire to
work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Please send resume to:
contact: Mark Bliek
6111 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone (313) 662 5057
Fax (313) 662 7891
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:39:23 EEST