Rubber-like material

From: Terry T. Wohlers (
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 21:09:45 EEST

Gary Fudge wrote:

> I have a need to get some "rubber-like" SLA parts made. Who out there
> uses this type of resin and can make parts from this material?

Talk to DTM (Austin, TX). They have a new rubber-like material call Somos
201 from DuPont. The material is extremely flexible and bounces back to
its original shape. Impressive stuff!

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:39:31 EEST