Re: Reverse Engineering

From: Bob Yancey (
Date: Thu Oct 23 1997 - 15:43:32 EEST

>I am looking for companies that sell equipment for
>reverse engineering (surfacing, digitalizing, from point cloud
>to surface etc.), and companies that offer services in the same area.
>Does anybody out there have any good suggestions ?
>Thanks in advance.
>Roald Karlsen

ARACOR supplies computed tomography reverse engineering services. This is
ideal for parts with internal geometries. Please contact me if you want
further information.

Bob Yancey

Advanced Research and Applications Corporation (ARACOR)
514 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324

(937) 879-4200
(937) 879-3934 (FAX)

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:40:37 EEST