Plynetics Express, a leader in the Rapid Prototyping & Rapid Tooling
industries has a position available for a Rapid Prototyping (RP)
Technician in our San Leandro, California facility.
The following are the desired qualifications, and responsibilities:
1. Two years college; Associates degree or equivalent (technical
2. Computer literacy and familiarity (Windows environment); UNIX
experience a plus.
3. 3D visualization capability (CAD or drafting experience
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong initiative / ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. High level of attention to detail, and extremely thorough.
1. Orientation of parts for the SLA and SLS processes.
2. Build/part layout, preparation, starting and monitoring of SLA
and SLS processes.
3. Quality Control; measuring parts, working with data in
spreadsheets and databases.
4. Interface with Lab Technicians and Shop Personnel.
5. Minor maintenance and servicing of RP Systems.
Join our fast-moving company and enjoy a competitive salary with
Speed your resume to:
ATTN: HR/SJM 011698
627 McCormick Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
e-mail: jobs @ plynex.com
Michael J. Doung
627 Mc Cormick Street
San Leandro Ca 94577
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:44:43 EEST