Re: Question

From: Kevin Robertson (
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 23:49:08 EET

At 09:47 PM 3/24/98 +0100, you wrote:
>What's Ren board?
A polyurethane foam board that is used as a wood substitute for visual
models and vacuum form patterns, usually called Ren Wood or Ren Shape. There
are several densities and varieties available and I can fax a standard spec
sheet on this if you provide me your fax number (include country code).


Kevin Robertson
ARRK-San Diego, CA

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:45:09 EEST