RE:Quick question

Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 15:46:08 EEST

     Maurizio Bertoldi Wrote:
     Can someone please tell me what RTV stands for (for example when we
     talk of RTV silicon molding)?
     Thank you and sorry for the stupid question.
     RTV="Room Temperature Vulcanization"
     In other words, Rubber that Cures/Vulcanizes without the addition of
     By the way, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
     Larry Blasch
     System Administrator for Engineering Services
     OPW Fueling Components
     P.O. Box 405003 Voice: (513) 870-3356
     Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA Fax: (513) 870-3338
     Disclaimer...The views expressed are personal opinion and not those of
     OPW Fueling Components.

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:45:59 EEST