Materialise is offering a site license agreement for universities and
other educational institutes.
The agreement allows the installation of multiple seats of the following
* Magics for STL manipulation, with support generation option
* Slicing software for both vector and raster based Rapid Prototyping
* Rapid Tooling module with automatic parting line definition
* The Mimics software for building anatomical data with Rapid Prototyping
* MedCAD for prostheses design and verification
* Interfacing between CT data and CAD systems for reverse engineering.
The package includes free upgrades till 2001.
A complete overview of the software can be found on our web-pages at
Full working versions of the software can be obtained for evaluation
purposes, at no cost.
For educational pricing and additional information contact:
Mark Bliek Steve Lievens
6111 Jackson Road Technologielaan 15
Ann Arbor, MI 48103 3001 Leuven
phone (734) 662 5057 +32 16 39 66 79
fax (734) 662 7891 +32 16 39 66 00
email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:46:04 EEST