Re: Vacuum Forming

From: E.M. Groenewolt (
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 18:31:14 EET

You can use a material called Unipor. It's a porous aluminium/epoxy

We use it as a board material and mill the vacuümform. I believe there
is also a fluid version. We've never used it, I've been told you need a
license to use it.

Good luck

Michael Maurice wrote:

> I would like to create parts that can be used for vacuum forming from
> a soft tool. Is
> there a material out there that can be poured and then cures to a
> state that is ideal for
> vacuum forming?
> Thank You
> Michael Maurice
> Quadrum Telecom
> Phone: (256) 650-2672
> Fax: (256) 650-2699
> For more information about the rp-ml, see

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:50:45 EEST