Dilbert's Words of Wisdom...
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow
isn't looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by.
3. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
4. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
5. Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
6. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a
suitable application of high explosives.
7. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
8. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days
you're the statue.
9. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the
first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
10. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
11. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I
thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"
12. My Reality Check bounced.
13. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
14. I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
15. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut
16. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, like, you are crunchy
and taste good with ketchup.
17. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
18. Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience.
-- Remember: I don't write 'em, I just pass 'em along.
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:51:40 EEST