Re: Gympsum material

From: Doug Mitchell (
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 14:10:26 EEST

Greg Pettengill wrote:
> I'm a little confused, maybe this is something I haven't seen before.Rayite is a
> castable material, what is this "You spread it with a
> squeegee like device."
> Best Regards
> Greg Pettengill
> (623) 846-8410

Rayite was the group that was showing the US Gypsum material
in their booth. It is a slurry material consisting of drywall
mud. However it was thinned out. Therefore, you spread it
around with a squeegee. Too thin for our application, although
they did say that they were working on a thicker material.


Doug Mitchell
Ford Motor Company

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:51:43 EEST