Re: paintable mold release

From: Rick Klepacz (
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 22:20:51 EEST


Contact the guys at PTE Distribution. They sell a paintable mold
release along with just about anything else you would need for RTV
tooling. If you don't want to use a release I'm sure they will be able
to offer an alternative. Here are the contacts:
    Derek Ellis 630-920-0597
    Mike Jogerest 630-920-0597

PDSI wrote:

> looking for either a paintable release or something to disolve the
> release before painting. parts are urethane, molds are RTV
> thanks
> mac, PDSI
> For more information about the rp-ml, see

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:52:23 EEST