This is probably the first time I am posting something to the rpml though I am a regular reader of all emails.
Please excuse me if I am a bit off topic.
I need to source a kind of PVC film very urgently.
I am writing the specs below. Anyone with any info please respond. Thanks in advance.
Vinyl Sheeting of Polymers of Vinyl Chloride Flexible White/Black laminated with the following specification;
1. Color : Inner Black, Outer white or light grey
2. Surface : Matt or Satin, suitable for RF welding
3. Optical Transmission Density : Above 5.0 - Should be opaque
4. Dimension (width)
a. Tear Strip : 38 +/- 5mm
b. Under Side : 38 +/- 5mm
c. Back Surface : 60 +/- 2mm
1. Tear Strip : 195 +/- 5 Mic.
2. Under Side : 195 +/- 5 Mic.
3. Back Surface : 195 +/- 5 Mic.
The PVC film should be wound over cardboard core of 75 mm inner diameter. The maximum diameter of roll is to be 450 mm. The rolls are to be packed in dust free polyethylene bags of suitable gauge.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:03:10 EEST