Vantico's Adhesive and Tooling Division has multiple open positions for
technical specialists with Stereolithography experience. The openings
SL Resin Field Service Engineer(s):
* Assist with applications support, assisting customers choose
materials and exploit new applications.
* Optimize the parameters for our materials on customers' SLA
* Train customer personnel in the use of our materials, both at
installation and on an on-going basis.
* Perform regular quality control checks (viscosity, window panes,
etc.) on SLA material at customer sites.
Positions open in USA and Europe.
For these positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> or by phone (517) 324-1452 .
SL Applications Engineer:
* Applications Development for SL resin Products
* Building cured parts to support sales.
* Resin property characterization.
SL Resin Development Chemist:
* Develop new high performance SL resins
* Develop process parameters
Positions open in Los Angeles, CA.
If interested in these positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> or phone 818-265-7215.
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Jan 04 2002 - 09:57:43 EET