You can always get a free evaluation version of Magics RP at
www.materialise.be/magics <http://www.materialise.be/magics> (we can also
send a cd-rom if needed).
Magics contains the tools for the complete RP-chain:
- We read STL-files and we can import IGES, VDA, Catia, Unigraphics, VRML
- Visualization tools (sections, bad edges, flipped triangles) for
inspection of the part.
- Measuring tools to measure distances, angles and radius
- We offer highly automated and powerful fixing tools.
- Editing tools will allow you to perform changes to your part (cut and
punch, Boolean, offset, rescale, etc...)
- We can generate supports for SLA and Metal sintering.
- Geometry based nesting will place the parts efficiently on the platform,
the build time can be calculated with build time calculation
- Slicing to each common slice format is possible.
To get a complete overview of our functions, I invite you to go to our
website and look at the technical specifications to get a complete overview
of the functions of Magics.
For more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +32 16 39 66 66
Fax: +32 16 39 66 00
From: bjlyafs [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:12 AM
Subject: find RP software
Who know a software being used at RP? For fixing and measuring and editing
and slicing, and so on.
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Jan 04 2002 - 09:58:20 EET