Know the mfg of this polyurethane resin?

From: Ron Clemons (
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 17:01:54 EET

It is called P6177-6 and it is a semi-rigid shore A, 90-100 durometer polyurethane elastomer. Any help will be appreciated.

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:13:28 EET