RE: Ear piece device

From: Bibb, Richard (PDR) (
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 17:49:04 EET

Dear Jan and list,
I seriously recommend that you personally do not stick anything in anyone's
Taking impressions is a skilled job and best left to some one qualified such
as a Maxillofacial Prosthetist or Technologist. They will take the
impression using a soft silicone material which the they back up with a more
rigid material. You could then scan the impression with a light or laser
based scanner.
If you do not have any contact with any prosthetists I can put you in touch
with one local to you or perhaps persuade one of my local collaborators to
do it for you.
kind regards,

Dr. Richard Bibb
Research Fellow - Medical Applications
Western Avenue

Tel. +44 (0) 29 2041 6723
Fax. +44 (0) 29 2041 6973

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:13:34 EET