RE: duraform

From: Blasch, Larry (
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 22:38:28 EEST

I use "Weld On #1701" from IPS Corp. to bond nylon based parts.
They have next to no info on their web site about it, but it works pretty
well. I have attached the MSDS in pdf format.
 It is a solvent bonder, it liquefies the surface to create a weld joint
that is sometimes stronger than the base material.
Larry Blasch
Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator
OPW Fueling Components
P.O. Box 405003
Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA
Voice: (513) 870-3356
Fax: (513) 870-3338

* "Always remember you're unique,*
* just like everyone else." *


-----Original Message-----
From: 3D Prototype Design Inc. []
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:32 PM
Subject: duraform

Does anybody know of a way to adhere two Duraform parts together.

I need something really strong I find crazy glue type glue doesn't work that
The parts are fairly thin walled so there isn't allot of surface area for
Thanks, <>


For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:13:40 EET