Slightly of topic....

From: Douglas J. Bucci (
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 01:55:04 EEST

Greetings all-
Does any know the proper name for the piece of that plastic you use in the
center of a 45 record ? Does anyone have one on file?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Doug Bucci

Douglas J. Bucci
1223 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

For more information about the rp-ml, see

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:13:59 EET