part decoration

From: Doug Groh (
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 07:27:26 EET

Can anybody help me locate any companies that are doing the process that applies a film to water that allows dispersion of the film onto a part when it is dipped down into it.
I have seen everything from Woodgrain to carbonfiber and camouflage.

Thank you

Doug Groh
3G Services

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:17:02 EET