RE: part decoration

From: Henry Sommer (
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 04:44:59 EET

Colorworks in NC does it. (828) 286-2100 Ask for Lamey They license the
process from
Daltek in Georgia does it. Ask for Frank and tell
him I sent you. They license their process from
If you do a web search for Hydrographics or check the webpages of the guys
in Japan and you will find some more vendors including some overseas.

Henry Sommer

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of
Doug Groh
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 12:27 AM
Subject: part decoration

Can anybody help me locate any companies that are doing the process that
applies a film to water that allows dispersion of the film onto a part when
it is dipped down into it.
I have seen everything from Woodgrain to carbonfiber and camouflage.

Thank you

Doug Groh
3G Services

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:17:02 EET