RE: endoscope for inspection of castings

From: Joe Allison (
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 04:00:02 EEST


You might just be looking for the wrong thing. Isn't an "endoscope" a medical instrument? We use a "borescope" to look inside parts and small passage ways. If this is what you are looking for, let me know. I will forward you the brand instrument we are using.

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker, Bldg 10
Valencia, CA 91355
Tele: (661) 257-9300
Fax: (661) 257-9311
Web site:

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:43 AM
To: ''
Subject: endoscope for inspection of castings

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations regarding endoscopes for video inspection
of metal castings.
We are actually using one manufactured by everest and are looking for

Any input is appreciated, please respond offline.


Ralf Deuke
Rapid Prototyping

Alphaform AG
Kapellenstrasse 10
D-85622 Feldkirchen
tel. +49 (0) 89-90 50 02-51
Fax +49 (0) 89-90 50 02-53

Besuchen sie unsere neue RPS-Webpage unter:

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:17:49 EET