Re: Return addresses requested

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 24 1996 - 22:52:46 EEST

To all......

What changes that has occured has been on the RP-ML administrative end of
things not on individual subscribers to the list.

We can not just reply to a message thinking it goes to back to the
contributor but now a reply goes world wide. I have sent several replies
before realizing these replies clogs up the mail listing worse than before.

 Is this a new method of enforced contributions?
Is there another news group that is more effective?
Where do I sign up?

ELaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine Persall, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University
864-656-0321
persall@ces.clemson.edu