Re: solid edge

From: Floyd E Roberts (RnD@mlapts.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 15:47:24 EET

I have run Solid Edge 3 and 4 and I have had no trouble with STL files. Solid
Edge is typically what NASA's main rapid prototyping site in Huntsville Al uses
for their quick and dirty work. Most likely the solids created in solid edge are
not properly (like mating surfaces do not mate or cutouts are not fully cut
out..etc.) dimensioned.
Goodluck
Floyd -