Interenet conference

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 05:02:11 EEST

Dear rp-ml

The conference season is coming to an end, but there is still one
conference you can attend in the comfort of your own home/office.

The internet conference started enthusiastically but I guess people have
had other things to think about (Hawaii, Barbados, Scunthorpe,....) and the
number of hits has dropped off a little. There are still questions left
unanswered and points to raise so if you would like to answer and raise
them what better place could there be?

I am sure you already have it bookmarked, but just in case the address is

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/conferen/jun98/forp/

considering the amount of talk during the recent conferences, I am amazed
there has been so little talk at the internet conference on Rapid Tooling,
Standards, and Management of RP. Surely, someone has something to say about
these?

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson