Chillers

From: Ingrid Timmel (a055328@fpu013.fpp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 14:46:35 EEST

We are looking to replace out chiller with a more efficient model.
We have a Neslab HX-750 and run ethylene glycol in it to the heat exchanger
and then distilled water to our SLA 500.
We would like to get rid of the heat exchanger and go directly to the SLA with
water.
I would like to know what kind of chiller everyone else is using.
Also, we are looking to buy another SLA (or SLS 2500) and need to run it also
from the same unit.
Any ideas (or problems anyone has had) would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance to all that reply.

--
Thank you,

Ingrid Timmel Fisher Price itimmel@fpp.com