Re: Chillers

From: Ben Staub (ben@bastech.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 00:34:25 EEST

Ingrid,

We use our HX-750 directly connected to our SLA-500 laser, with no heat
exchanger in the middle. This setup was okayed by 3D Systems and we have had
no problems. We have been running the system for over 2 1/2 years. I do not
know if the chiller can handle 2 SLA-500's, but if you bought any new SLA
Equipment from 3D (SLA-5000, SLA-3500, SLA-250) you dont need an external
chiller anyway. We also have an SLS-2500 and it does not require an external
chiller, as it is all internal.

Ben Staub Ph. (937)890-9292
BASTECH, Inc. Fx. (937)890-9293
3541 Stop Eight Rd. Email ben@bastech.com