Re: Plynetics website

From: dbassett (scansite@slip.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 22:10:09 EET

Doug,

My point is this,..When you logged on to www.plyneticsexpress.com, you were
presented with the information put there by ATI. It is impossible to have
been able to do that without hacking into the site unless they were given
the passwords by someone. I doubt seriously if someone at Plynetics would
have just turned them over. Oviously, someone at ATI made a concerted
effort. By the way, as of yesterday, the 13th, if you go to the site..all
web pages have been removed!

In general, I have to say that just as a sound business practice...doing
something like that was a very risky move. MAYBE somebody would have
appreciated it, but I'd venture to say that most people were turned off!

Regards, Lisa Federici
Scansite