Employment Opportunity

From: Michael Tsenter (nest@primenet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 20:04:14 EEST

DeskArtes - North America, a division of NEST Technologies, Inc. is
currently looking to fill the following position:

Technical Sales & Marketing Manager

Responsibilities include:
- direct sales in USA, Canada, and Mexico
- execution of marketing strategies such as advertising, press campaign,
  direct marketing, participation in trade shows & conferences
- pre-sales and after-sales technical support

The selected individual should possess the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of technical sales experience
- excellent computer skills and previous CAD/CAM experience
- good presentation and communication skills

This position is based within the United States, and requires a result
oriented independent individual with an enterprenuerial mind. We offer
a base salary, commission from sales, and medical insurance.

For more information about the products you may visit our web site at:
http://www.deskartes.com

Interested individuals should submit their resume to Michael Tsenter.
DeskArtes - North America
a division of NEST Technologies, Inc.
3849 Ridgemoor Drive
Studio City, CA 91604 USA