Re: ROLAND PICZA/MODELA

From: Jason Dickman (jdickman@one.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 06:24:27 EEST

Al,
We have recently acquired the Picza Pix-3 touch probe scanner.
The unit is best for scanning small, flat objects such as EDM electrodes.
The scanning resolution can be set to .002 in which captures great detail.
The best part is the scanner's only $1200.00!
The output data can be .stl (ASCII unfortunately) but does require some
post-processing after the scan.

It compliments larger, more industrial type scanners very well.

Jason Dickman
Hasbro,Inc.
513,579,4752
jdickman@hasbro.com