Re: Looking for Die cast prototypes from rp masters

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 15:33:42 EEST

Thanks Bob for a very interesting discussion! I haven't found occasion yet
to fool around with Keltool for quickly making our wax injection molds
although I come from a powder metal background.

Why not? Because it sounds expensive and slow to me, and I like to do things
in-house for control purposes. Best regards, Tom Richards, Metallurgist