Looking for Die cast prototypes from rp masters

From: lblasch@opw-fc.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 17:25:55 EEST

     Dear List,

     First I checked the RP-ML Archives and I found a few leads, but I am
     looking for current data.

     I am looking for sources that can make me Aluminum and Zinc/Aluminum
     castings from rp masters with plaster or silicone molds to replicate
     die cast parts. I am attempting to create "Manufacturing Process
     Equivalent" parts for agency certification testing.

     If you can suggest another way to produce die castings without costly
     tooling, I would like to hear from you.

     Thanks in advance,

     Larry Blasch
     Design Engineer