(no subject)

From: Dirk Obry (dirk.obry@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 14:38:55 EET

Hello,

we are students from the De Montfort University in Leicester and we got
your emailaddress from Reginald D. Ponder. Currently we are working on a
'rapid prototyping' project. We have to compare different methods of rapid
prototyping. Therefore we need some information's about the costs of rapid
prototyping equipment's. Also we need information's about the manufacturing costs
per produced item. It would be nice, if you could give us some examples.

Thank you very much for your effort!

Yours sincerely,

Dirk Obry

Address:

Dirk Obry
120 Tudor Road
Leicester
LE3 5 HU

--
       ~ ~

eMail: dirk.obry@gmx.de
 Privat
 Haldenstr. 47, 78176 Blumberg, Tel.: 0171/7321776
                      oooO      (  )
                        \_)

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net