SOFTWARE "JEWEL CAD"

From: Dmitry (dmpgold@asan.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 08:01:25 EET

DOCTOR JEWEL CAD

New York based firm, specializing in custom 3D solid modeling,
design and production of fast prototypes and models in jewelry field,
physical duplicate of the computer aided design (CAD)

I named My Home Page "Doctor Jewel Cad" because it is fun and easy to
remember.
The simplicity of the name reflects the creative and easy-to-use
products I

Do you accept rapid changes of technology and challenging ways of
achieving them?
Do you hitch your wagon to the stars? Are you perfectionist?
                         Remember:
the best way to learn, or to find something out - is through your own
experience.
Try me once - and you would never have a reason to switch to somebody
else.
In order for you, to become my customer, you have to use CAD/CAM System
with the following file formats: .STL, .SLC, .IGES

Best Regards
Dmitry
(Doctor Jewel Cad)