Where's the beef?

From: DanF@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 01:00:32 EET

Right where it usually is - the beef is in the midwest.

So far I've heard of only one Aarfolex machine in existence and that one's at
Albert Young's alma mater, Oklahoma State University, and the word is it
isn't seeing much use. (I recall someone posting on the RP-ML some months
back that they were having problems with it).

Please respond if you know of any other Aarolfex machines (outside of the
many that can't be disclosed until the customers give their approval)?