Re: Rpoohml

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 17:52:32 EEST

At 09:09 AM 5/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>As a recent addition to the SLA family,
>
>I would like to say that I should have listened to experience.
>
>and Yes, they told me so!!!!
>
>I was told that the mailinging list was filled with bad information, not
>including viruses and foul language.

As a long time contributor to RPMl I would like to know what you and others
expect from a mail list. A personal trainer and someone to do your work
for you? I am sure you do NOT run down to the local post office and
complain about every piece of junk mail you get. The crap that gets posted
to this list is not the fault of honest list users who are trying to
promote a technology that they live and work with everyday.

My wish for 2000 is that everyone would grow up!

Elaine