STAT Press Release

From: Earl Dunlap (earld@catalystpdg.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 16:06:16 EET

For a "Press Release" on a new rapid tooling technology go to
www.catalystpdg.com

This a new proven rapid injection mold tooling system. We can achieve parts
as large as 6x 18x 23 in as little a 7 days consistently at a lower cost
than aluminum mud injection mold tools. We can hold tolerances tighter that
.005. The press release explains STAT.

We are developing way to enhance the strength, temperature, flexibility,
memory, and impact of SLA's, RTV casted parts and SLS's. More on this next
month and license will be available.

earl.gif