Looking for a powder

From: S. Mittermaier, Berlin (susanna.mittermaier@bigfoot.de)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 22:07:23 EEST

Hi!

we are about to prepare an arts project for which we would like to apply the
technology of 'Z-Corp'.

The features though of the powder offered do not correspond to our needs in
several
details.

We need a powder - e. g. on the basis of plaster - that

- hardens quickly
- can be dyed (all one colour, ultraviolet-resistant)
- reaches a highly mechanical strength (corresponding to the qualities of
hard plaster)
- not needs to be infiltrated.

Are developments following this line known to anybody of you?

We would be happy to receive informations!

Martin Eder
martin.eder@topmail.de