RE: PICZA/MODELA question

From: Chris Lawrie (cl@delcam.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 11:47:09 EEST

Jack
I do not claim to be an expert on Picza's, but I think you'll find that the
Picza was designed to do just what you are trying to do.
As for detail, the Picza is very good at getting detail from intricate
parts. It does not have very high resolution (eg scanning an angular plane
may be difficult) but I do not think that this is applicable to your parts
anyway.

My advice (for what it is worth) is to contact Picza and ask them to scan a
part for you

I hope this helps

Best Regards
Chris lawrie