re: Ceramics

From: Lamar Davidge (lamar.davidge@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 01:52:59 EET

Chris,

I would think that investment casting companies would be interested in these
materials for use as cores. Try www.sermatech.com . They have an investment
casting facility located in Miami, Florida they cast short run, precision
pieces in superalloy's. They might be able to help you answer some of these
questions. Will Ataluka, is a process engineer, he might be a good contact,
I would tell you his boss's name, but I can't remember it right now.

Lamar