Re: [rp-ml] Laser Scanning to Solid Model Format

From: Caleb Walker <caleb_at_kreysler.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 19:19:24 EEST

Amazing! .... & you just realized this ....or is it an excuse to make a
"press release" regarding "new" technology ... I'm glad the Polyworks
surfacing module is working out for you.

Caleb Walker - CAD/CAM - Reverse Engineering - 3D modeling

Lead CAD/CAM
Kreysler & Assoc.
Digital Sculpture Enlargement
Architectural Composites