[rp-ml] min wall for SLA/SLS

From: Brett Lyons (lyonsb@umich.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 20:14:24 EET

Hello,

I was wondering what the minimum, buildable short wall (2-3cm)
thickness (that people have been able to achieve) is for the following
materials. I would imagine that there would be variance in that figure,
based on the build direction, specific machine beam width etc, but any
info would be appreciated. Also, if you've ever bonded that material
with epoxy I'd love to hear your experience.

DuraFrom GF
DuraForm PA
NanoForm 15120

Thank you,
-Brett

Brett Lyons
Senior Research Technician, UM3D Lab
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
FSAE, SAE, SME, AFS
734-647-5497