Re: Information on using ABS Parts as masters of Investment Casting.

From: Steve Upcraft (steve.upcraft@imcuk.org)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 11:46:57 EEST

Linda,

I'll watch the replies with interest as this is one of our current work areas.

I would recommend contacting John McDaniel at Biomet Inc. his presentation at the
recent SME-RP&M Conference (The use of FDM ABS parts in the Investment Casting
Process) outlines many of the points you have raised.

Regards.

Steve