Re: On what RP vendors need to do...

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 04:56:45 EEST

Yeah, buy my jewelry! You guys make me a millionaire by purchasing my
jewelry and I will sing the praises of RP so loud and so strong that no
jeweler would think about not owning RP.

Alright, now that I am awake, check out my gallery at:
http://www.xyzacademy.com/Gallery.htm

Since I started my school for RP jewelry making about two weeks ago, I
joined Polygon, a private network for jewelers. I have already been
contacted by 11 jewelers possibly interested in learning CAD through my
program. I am telling you, the RP revolution in the jewelry industry
and many others will only begin when CAD becomes more accessible.

Steven Pollack