RE: Request for small STL to exploit little KIDS ??

From: Rafael Santillan (rsanti@3drapid.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 23:45:05 EET

Rupert
Great Greta idea, a few weeks ago we were talking about a RPshop that
was using university students to reduce costs on producing SLA parts !
cheap ones !, but using little kids can be even cheaper !!! dont you
think ?

just kidding.... sorry I just could not resist it for friday humor..

cheers..

Rafael